Leverage the Power of SPC in the Cloud
InfinityQS offers two options for deploying SPC-driven quality intelligence in the cloud
Our award-winning Enact platform
provides a modern, intuitive, integrated solution that speeds real-time quality data collection, reporting and analysis.
ProFicient on Demand
offers a flexible, scalable way to centralize your SPC software, minimizing total cost of ownership while supporting operational agility and scalability.
Consider our cloud-based solutions if your business wants:
Learn More: Quality in the Cloud
- Ease of deployment: Scale easily and automatically through a SaaS model
- Access from any device: Real-time data through any browser
- Real-time collaboration: Dashboard-based insights improve communication within and across teams
- Standardization: Improve quality and efficiency across sites
- Reduced operational costs: Reduce infrastructure and IT support
- Hassle-free updates: Eliminate the cost and hassle of software, hardware, and technology upgrades
- Total data visibility: A single version of the truth for all stakeholders
Powerful, Flexible, and Scalable On-Premises SPC Software
on Premises, the industry-leading SPC solution, offers real-time visibility and flexible configuration to meet the needs of highly regulated manufacturing organizations.
ProFicient on Premises enables you to maintain corporate- or industry-required control and security by hosting the software on your own servers and hardware and securing the application behind your own firewall.
In addition, our on-premises solution supports established industry and regulatory software validation and compliance requirements.
Choose our on-premises solution if your business wants:
Learn More: SPC on Premises
- Statistical validation: InfinityQS maintains statistical validation for inclusion in your documentation
- Simplified data collection: Enable manual, automated, semi-automated, and mobile quality data acquisition
- Real-time data visibility: Unified data repository for fast and easy analysis and reporting
- Flexible monitoring and analysis: Identify potential problems and best practices
- Workflow management: Automated notifications and alerts ensure prompt action
- Advanced reporting: Dashboard views of KPIs helps lower costs and increase profits